Located in the St. Kateri room, St. Gabriel’s Library offers books, DVDs and CDs for all ages. Our mission is to provide resources that will promote knowledge of, and love for, our Catholic faith. We do that by including only those items that support our Catholic beliefs and values. The Library also has an assortment of games and a collection of homeschooling resources.
The Library is open whenever the building is open. We ask that all items be checked out before being removed from the library (even if it is only being used in class that day). Self check-out instructions are posted on the bulletin board. All items check out for two weeks, although you may set your own due date if you know you will need something for longer than that. Returned items should be placed in the “Return” basket on the table to the right of the door so volunteers can check them in. Please do not put them back on the book shelves.
You can search or browse the Library’s entire collection anywhere, on any device, in our online catalog (http://www.librarything.com/catalog/saintgabriel). You can easily search by title, author, subject, or media type (DVD, Family Video, CD, etc.) in the “Search This Library” space.
You can also search the online catalogs of these local libraries and borrow items from them:
- Holy Apostles (http://www.librarything.com/catalog/holyapostles) -- contact Elaine (firstname.lastname@example.org) for library hours and borrowing information.
- St. Dominic (http://www.librarything.com/catalog/stdominic) – contact Rebecca (email@example.com) for library hours and borrowing information
- Pikes Peak Library District (https://ppld.org/)
We always welcome donations of appropriate books, DVDs and CDs. Please leave them in the “Donation” basket on the table to the right of the door.
If you have any questions about the Library, the collection, check out instructions, or need a tax receipt for a donation, please contact Gail Sohns at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saint of the Day
- Diocese of Colorado Springs
- The Colorado Catholic Herald
- U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops
- Vatican Official Website
Point of Contact: